5 Days – Sri Lanka
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels for 04 nights on HB basis (04 breakfasts, 04 Dinners)
- National English Speaking Guide with an air-conditioned vehicle throughout the tour.
- Any entrance fee or activity fee.
- Pinnawala elephant orphanage and Peradeniya Botanical Garden
- All city tours, Madu river boat ride
- Turtle hatchery, Kandy Temple. All applicable taxes, Airfare
Airfares or VISA charges, Tips and gratitude’s, Any expense of personal nature
Durations : 5 Days Tour | Places Covered : Colombo, Kandy, Bentota
Arrive by () at (). Please clear immigration & visa formalities, collect your baggage and proceed to the arrival lounge through the green channel if you do not have goods to be declared to customs. Colorful Vacations Representative will page you by your name. Thereafter you will be assisted to the Car park / Coach Park to begin you journey as per the booked itinerary with the English Speaking Chauffer. Afterward proceed to Colombo City tour in Colombo + Shopping Colombo – a drive through the city taking you to the busy commercial areas as well as the tree-lined residential, Cinnamon Gardens. Visit Fort, the former British administrative center and military garrison, Sea Street – the Goldsmith’s quarters in the heart of Pettah, the Bazaar area, where is also a Hindu Temple with elaborate stone carvings, and the Dutch Church of Wolfendhal dating back to 1749. Also visit the BMICH, see the replica of Avukana Buddha and Independence Square. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Colombo
After breakfast, visit Temple of Tooth Relic in Kandy.
Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic – ever since 4th Century A.D, when the Buddha’s Tooth was brought to Sri Lanka hidden from sacrilegious hands in an Orissan princess’ hair, the Relic has grown in repute and holiness in Sri Lanka and throughout the Buddhist world. It is considered Sri Lanka’s most prized possession. Evening city tour of Kandy Kandy – the hill capital, venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere. Visit a Gem Musuem & Silk Garden in Kandy Evening witness the Kandy Cultural Dance Performance
After breakfast proceed to Bentota.
visit Kosgoda visit Turtle Hatchery & Madu River boat ride
Kosgoda is famous for its sea turtle conservation project operated by the Wild Life Protection Society of Sri Lanka. It was established in 1988 to protect Sri Lanka’s turtles from extinction. Since then it has released about 3.5 million baby turtles into the wild. The hatchery pays fishermen for eggs that they collect at night along the long sandy beach. Although October to April is the main laying season, some eggs (mostly green turtles) can be found at Kosgoda throughout the year. The hatchery buries the eggs in sand, and when they hatch around 50 days later the baby turtles are released into the sea at night. Only about one in 1,000 turtles survives to maturity. Kosgoda turtle hatchery also has tanks for injured or disabled turtles, including albino turtles that would not survive in the wild.
Proceed to Madu Ganga for a Boat Ride The estuary of the Madu Ganga river is a complex coastal ecosystem of mangroves and islands. It may be one of the last remaining tracts of pristine mangrove forests in Sri Lanka. A boat trip is a wonderful way of seeing some of the hundreds of species of plants and animals – monkeys eat fruit in the trees, a water monitor lizard glides slowly through the water, and cormorants, egrets and kingfishers wait patiently on the banks, eyeing the water for prey. There are around 64 islands in the river and lagoon, from a tiny speck housing a deserted shrine to one housing 250 families connected to the mainland with a very long footbridge. You can visit an island with a Buddhist monastery, where the friendly young monks will show you a 150-year-old book made of palm leaves and how they cook on cinnamon wood on an open fire. The main occupations of the local inhabitants are producing cinnamon and prawn fishing – if you take the trip in the evening you will see the fishermen in their canoes lighting lanterns to attract the shellfish into their traps.
Leisure at Beach, Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Bentota
After breakfast, OPTIONAL- Water sports at Beach, Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel in Bentota
After breakfast, Leave to Airport for Departure.
Terms & Conditions
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking. Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package) Between 29 – 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost Between 19 – 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost Between 13 – 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation. Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Traveldealsind will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Traveldealsind will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Traveldealsind to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Traveldealsind in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Traveldealsind is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. View More…