7 Days – Mauritius
- 6 Nights accommodation in Mauritius
- Daily breakfast & Dinners
- Full day North Island tour on SIC basis
- Full day South Island tour with Chamarel on SIC basis
- Full day Ile Aux Cerfs tour on SIC basis
- All local transfers (Airport – Hotel – Airport)
Applicable Peak Season, Christmas, New year surcharges, Items of Personal Nature, Travel Insurance, Service tax extra @ 3.50% is applicable, Anything not mentioned above
Durations : 7 Days Tour | Places Covered : Mauritius
Meals: Dinner On your arrival in Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our representative and later escorted to your hotel. Check-in, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and your overnight stay remains at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner After breakfast, depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerf’s, an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. A swim and snorkeling in the lagoon are perfect ways to spend your day. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Return to the hotel in the evening and relax. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel and your overnight stay remains at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner After breakfast the day is at leisure for you to shop around in the beautiful Mauritius. We recommend you to take optional Casela Yemen Park tour at an additional cost, that lies on the west coast of the island. The reserve of Yemen invites you to take a break in the heart of the countryside. From Via Ferrata climbing, quad biking or an outing on a mountain bike, this reserve is a lot more. In the reserve you may also opt for a ‘Walk with the lions’ again at an additional cost and experience a one-on-one encounter with lions in Mauritius! Return for your overnight stay and dinner at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner Post breakfast; proceed for a full-day North Island tour. Visit the capital city-Port Louis, Place D’Armes with its French colonial buildings, the eventful Champ de Mars Racecourse, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the Pamplemousses Botanical garden. Return for your dinner and stay at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner After breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus. Also take a tour of Chamarel and discover its coloured earths and waterfall alongside visit the city of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs. Dinner and stay remains at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast and dinner After breakfast Day free for leisure or you can enjoy the beautiful beach by own Dinner and stay remains at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast After breakfast, it is time to bid goodbye to Mauritius and check-out of the hotel to get transferred to the airport to board your flight back to India.
Terms & Conditions
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking. Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package) Between 29 – 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost Between 19 – 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost Between 13 – 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation. Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Traveldealsind will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Traveldealsind will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Traveldealsind to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Traveldealsind in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Traveldealsind is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. View More…