5 Days – Kerala
- Air Conditioned Accommodation on twin share basis at all places
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Indica Car as per the itinerary
- Day Cruise in Backwater,Alleppey for couple
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
Air Fare & Taxes, Overseas Travel Insurance, Airport – Hotel – Station – Airport Transfers, Anything of Personal Nature, Anything not mentioned in “Inclusions Column”, GST
Durations : 5 Days Tour | Places Covered : Munnar – Periyar – Alleppey
Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport/Railway Station. Later proceed to Munnar, the place where the unfolded green carpet is waiting for you. Munnar is breathtakingly beautiful, a haven of peace and tranquility – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India. On the way you can also watch the adorable waterfalls in Cheeyappara and colourful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in at your hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After the breakfast proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats Natively called the NilgiriTahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After the breakfast proceed to Thekkady which offers diverse attractions like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, NilgiriLangur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc, and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
After breakfast, drive to Alleppey to enjoy the backwaters of Kerala. Check in at Hotel. Later proceed for day cruise on backwaters. After day cruise back to hotel. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
After the breakfast proceed to visit the major tourist attractions of Kochi – Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Later Proceed on time to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holidays.
Terms & Conditions
A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking. Photocopies of the passport
Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package) Between 29 – 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost Between 19 – 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost Between 13 – 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation. Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late check out is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- Traveldealsind will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as Traveldealsind will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by Traveldealsind to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by Traveldealsind in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by Traveldealsind is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure. View More…